Sunday, June 24, 2012

Whoa!

Wow....I can not believe how crazy stressful and busy this semester has been so far.  I apologize for not writing sooner but I have legitamately not had any time to do so.  We have so much left to do for the semester and only 6 weeks left to do everything so I doubt I will be able to write much between now and the second week of August, so forgive me now for the lack of future writings for the summer. 
    We have had a ton of exams and quizes and too many projects to count.  Im just so stressed and exhausted, and with that, we have had some amazing weather recently which makes it even harder to stay inside and study.
     And the autopsy, wow! What an amazing experience.  Very hard to watch at points but so unbelievable.  I can not talk much about it due to a confidentiality contract I had to sign but there was a lot of pathology to see in this particular person and the story as to how they died really hit home with me.  It really puts into perspective that this person is someone's loved one and it is hard to detatch from that. 
   Ok, well I am so busy doing a pharm assignment and studying for an exam in pharm on Friday that I have to cut this post short.  So sorry everyone.  I will do my best to update you within the next month, if not, I am so sorry! Don't forget to visit the blog once in awhile!! 

3 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog! I'm starting in a few weeks as well and have a blog going. If you could spread the word that would be so much appreciated!

    pa-wannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you and hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete