Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pre PANCE Freak Out is Here!!!

Hi guys,
   Sorry I have not gotten around to completely finishing up my last year in review.
I swear I have a good reason.
...
..
.....
.......
..
No, like seriously, I do.
..
..
I take the PANCE in 3 days...
...
...
......
and I'm starting to freak out.

So pretty much have been studying for 4-7 hours daily for the past 2 weeks so I can pass this thing!

On the bright side, I have had 2 job offers since finishing school and I am ready to sign on the dotted line with one of them!  So I'm just anxious and want to pass this one last (but the biggest) exam so I can go to work and enjoy my life as a PA at this great opportunity I have been offered!

I will go into more detail about my clinical year after Tuesday (PANCE day).
I will also talk to you all and give you job hunting tips and interview advice at that time!
Anxious to get back to at least weekly blogging...maybe even daily! :)

Ok - bed time so I can get up early to study for the day tomorrow!

Wish me luck Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment