Thursday, February 6, 2014

15,000 views

Thank you all so much!  I have reached 15,000 views on this blog and I am so excited that it is just the beginning.
I have tried to find new avenues to get more readership so I can continue to do this and write about my new career as a Physician Assistant.

So I went to my new job on Tuesday to fill out forms and sign tons of paperwork.  This job is not requiring me to sign a contract with a competition clause or anything of that nature so I was very happy to see that.  I also did a "photo shoot" while there.  I walked around in my long white coat and took pictures throughout the facility for my soon to be business cards.  I am excited.  Seems official!  Now I just have to wait for all my licensers to come through and I will be good to go and start working.
I am definitely getting anxious to get started since I am pretty much doing nothing of importance lately.  Been watching TV, getting excited for the Olympics to be on to watch that (since I love the winter olympics...so much better than summer).  I am headed out to go skiing on this weekend, will be my second time ever up on skis (besides waterskiing which I love to do).  The huge amount of snow we got yesterday should make for some great skiing :)

Ok, so that's about all new with me.  Please feel free to comment with questions since I have a lot of time on my hands to answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment