Saturday, March 29, 2014

Update

So things are finally just about done on my end before the job can finally start!  I have received all of my state licenses and only 1 more national one to go then I am good to start work!  I am scheduled to begin a next week and I could not be more excited.  Only so much watching TV, going to the gym, reading a book, and relaxing that I can do.  I am ready to finally apply my skills I have learned over the past 2 years and get out of the house and earn so much needed money.
Other than that I have been acting as an adjunct faculty member for my school's 1st year students.  It has been great to help them out in lab and to help with the interview process.  I even was able to proctor the students' simulated patient lab experience which was an amazing opportunity to hone my skills and pass down what I have learned.  I have greatly enjoyed the experience and can not wait to continue helping the next group of students foster knowledge from my program.
Next time I talk to you I will be a working gal! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment