Sunday, March 11, 2012

End of Spring Break..Back to Reality

     Well...spring break is officially over.  It is 11:30 on Sunday night, and I have classes tomorrow morning at 8 am....I suppose that means it is bed time very very soon.
     Break was great, I got to catch up with my family and my gorgeous 2 year old niece.  It was nice to see them all and plan a big St. Patty's day feast for this coming Friday night (you know us Bostonians).  I got to read a book for leisure of break which is something I really missed.  I went from reading about a book a week to none at all once school started.  I read The Pact by Jodi Picoult, it was a good read.  Not my favorite but definitely something I would recommend.  I also cleaned the house (yay!) and went shopping (YAY!) for some new clothes. 
     Oh, and 1 last thing before I really need to sleep!  I decided today to get an iPad 2 for class notes.  Seeing how easy it is for others to take notes and to save paper, it just seems like a great option,  Plus, since the new iPad is coming out really soon, they just dropped the price!  So I am excited to buy one asap (once that money just appears).
   Alright, full day tomorrow!  Clin med exam on pulmonary restrictive diseases, pulmonary venous diseases, and others of the sort! Feeling good about it so far!  Other than that a full day 8am-5pm.  Classes include health care issues, service learning, patient assessment, pharmacology, and clin med.
 Back to reality.
 Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment