Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Random about me..

Well this was supposed to have posted about 4-5 weeks ago but just realized it did not while looking through my posts.  Oh well, better late than never. Enjoy!

Ok, so I figured I always write just about PA school so I got this off another blog I follow so you will get to know me outside of classes better! (Sorry for those who only follow to hear about PA school experiences)
reading: "Outlander" by Diana Gabalden. (yes, for avid readers like myself, there is still time to read if you wish during PA school)
eating: vanilla yogurt and granola
drinking: iced coffee :) my savior as a grad student
wearing: Blue knee length flowy skirt, white shirt
jewelry: long blue/silver earrings, 2 silver bangles, wedding & engagement rings, silver multi loop ring
craving: papa Gino's pizza (yes, it just tastes different than any other pizza)
wishing I was in: Walt Disney World :)
dreading: this exam tomorrow, I wish the weekend was not as nice so I studied more
missing: my roommates from college
glad it's: going to be 87 again today!
hoping I'll be called by: I'm not waiting for any calls...
crushing on (my dreams): Ryan Reynolds
tired of: reality shows about people's everyday lives.. Really could care less
can't get enough of: gorgeous weather and water sports
can't stand: Beets. Yes, I just hate them.
glad about: the way my life is headed and that I am going on vacation with friends in August :)
thankful I'm not: still waitressing!
fascinated by: celebrity gossip (except for the aforementioned reality "stars")
believing in: the plan that has been laid out for me


So sorry for this extra bit about me but hopefully it was a nice break from your day as it was for me. Happy Tuesday!  (as previously mentioned, this was written on a Tuesday when I originally did it :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment