Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Season

As I sit here with my feet up on the computer desk, keyboard in my lap, and listening to Christmas carols, I can finally say that I am feeling to be in the Christmas spirit (I guess just a cup of hot cocoa or eggnog could complete this). 
It is approx. 12:30am on Sunday night and I have tomorrow off of work.  I am not tired at all and all I can thnks of is how much I wish my medical terminology book was finally here so I would have something to do that would actually be a good use of my time this evening.  The book was shipped to me from Amazon about a week ago and the killer is that the book was scanned into my hometown post office on Saturday morning and of course I could not get it today due to it being Sunday and all.  So tomorrow it is!  Then the race is on to make sure I am prepared for this exam during the first week.
As mentioned before, PA student orientation is on January 6 and ends just before 5pm.  We were just informed that from 5-6 there will be a family orientation that our spouses, children, and parents are welcome to attend.   I was wondering what would be involved during this family orientation and luckily someone on my class's facebook page had already asked.  I must say I love the response we got from a first year in the program now "It's to prep your family for what you will be going through. Try to help them understand the time constraints so they will understand when you come home and kick the family pet."  Yeah...I suppose that is definitely a way to sum it up. 
Ok, nothing further to say for today other than it is 2 weeks from Christmas as of now!!  Have you finished your holiday shopping yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment