Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moved!

         Moving day #1 of 2 = COMPLETE!!!  I completely emptied out the storage unit of all of my boxes and tote bins today!  Now on Saturday I only have the large pieces of furniture to move (bedroom set, couch, recliner, etc.)  My mom came over to the new place today so that should could help me clean while the guys made the storage unit runs.  I must say, we got a lot done today.  Pretty much the entire kitchen is all set up and we have most of the boxes either unpacked or at least in the room that the contents belong in so thats a good start.  Hopefully by Sunday evening we will be seeing the place as home and enjoying a nice relaxing night in our new place all set up!
         
         The only other things that I have to move on Saturday besides the big furniture and my clothes are my school supplies.




So as you can see, not too much yet.  I am still waiting on a few more textbooks to come in and then that will be all set (I decided to buy a pathology book and still waiting on 2 pharm books).  My supplies are all packed up to be brought over, just actually have to get them over there now :)  I have heard that a smaller white board is an good way to study so, as you can see, I am going to give it a whirl. 

       So that is what is going on in this neck of the woods.  Start PA school in 10 days!! Wow, this is suddenly starting to feel real now that the holidays are over!
       Also, I am so excited that I got my first 2 comments today.  I greatly appreciate the advice and support from you so far.  Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the PA school interview process, CASPA applying process, or any pre-PA questions that I my answer for you.  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment