Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Exam Complete!

I know I said that I would not write a post again until later this week, but I can not contain myself! 

      We had our first clin med exam today (as mentioned in the previous post).  So excited because I just got my grade posted on blackboard and I got a 96!   Feeling good about how this program is starting!
      Today was Wednesday, clinical medicine day again, and it went great! Well..pretty well.  Our first lecture was supposed to be taugh by the same PA who taught us lab medicine last week (as this was the final part of the module) but unfortunately she did not make it because of icy roads I guess.  So we had our exam first and then had a little break before our next 2 lectures.  We learned of different skin cancers and how to diagnose and treat each.  The doctor who taught today's lecture was actually a general surgeon in my schools town for the last 30 years, so his experience and stories today during our lecture were beyond amazing to hear.  I can not wait to hear more throughout the next two years!
   Off to study and write up some notes! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment