Thursday, January 5, 2012

PA Adventure Starts now!

    Tomorrow is finally here, orientation at school.  I am so excited, nervous, anxious, and beyond thrilled for the day to finally be here!
     A couple of days ago I met up with not only 3 of my upcoming classmates, but 3 other students who just finished their didactic year at my school.  I am so happy to have had the oppourtunity to go to a local pub with them and get to know a few people before all 70 of us are in a room all new together.  I got along very well with these 3 new students and am really glad to have had the resource of the 2nd years to answer all of our worries and questions. 
     So tomorrow is the day! I have to figure out what business casual attire to wear tomorrow still!  Wish me luck, here I go!!! :-D
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment