Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PA-S!

    Hi all, so I do not have  a lot of time to post right now.  I have my first clin med exam tomorrow morning that I have to get studying for.  But first, I thought I would let you all know that today was our white coat ceremony!!  So it is official, I have my white coat, school crest pin, and PA-S name badge to prove it!  I am really excited to be considered a part of the PA medical community now that I have this honor of wearing a white coat. And, if I do say so myself, I look pretty good in it ;)
     I took a couple of pictures, sorry for the random circles covering my school name and my full name (trying to keep this anonymous as possible). So here you are, hopefully someday all of you reading this blog will be excited to share your white coat pictures as well someday!
I'm a PA-S!

The white coat!
 I am still at the point where I am beyond excited to wear this around (required to wear at every class and clinical rotation) but I can gaurentee that I will be sick of this coat in about 2 weeks probably :)
    Alright, well I have to get back to studying for my clin med exam (on pathology of inflammation and lab medicine/immunology) or else I will be in trouble with myself tomorrow!
   I will update you all on classes later this week!
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment