Thursday, January 12, 2012

Schedule

           I hit 500 blog views today! Thank you all for the support. It has been quiet in the comment section but I am glad that this site seems to be a good read for all of you out there.  Let me know if the majority of you are pre-PAs, PA students, or just reading for fun! :)

           So today I got my last two course syllabi and and schedules so I finally have my calendar completely filled in (pending snow days and such).  So I took a picture of my calendar for each month to show you all of the scheduled exams and tests that I know of so far.  Enjoy...





       My clinical medicine professor decided that it would be less stressful and probably more effect to have a quiz (as she calls them, "small exams") once a week instead of 3 huge exams per semester.  All of the green highlights are quizes, all the pink are exams, and the orange are assignments that are due that day.  I will show you my daily schedule later...it's already crazy.
        As of today and getting all of my schedules, I am officially overwhelmed with the amount of work ahead!
       Tomorrow I have pathology/pathophysiology from 8:30-9:30 and then anatomy lecture from 9:30-12:00.  This is the first time I am having these two classes seeing as though they are only on Thursdays and Fridays.  I am so thankful I have a radiology background now, after looking over the first module, I already have a basic understanding.  Let's see how long this will be helpful for now lol. 
      Then, after classes, I have my service learning orientation with the community program I am going to be involved in.  I am anxious to see exactly what I will be helping with while doing my two hours each week! Until next time, enjoy your long weekend everyone!
  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm following ya! I'm about to start year one of PA school in the fall. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you and I am a pre-PA student :) love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete